[vcf-midatlantic] unknown Teletype Printer

Duane Craps DBC1964 at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 10:53:47 EDT 2020

Glenn,

It looks like a RO-32 or RO-33. ( RO= Receive Only )

The model 32 used a 5 bit Bardot code

The model 33 used ASCII.

If it was used with a computer it is likely a model 33

Duane

I don't know any to way to tell the difference without opening it up and
counting the code bars that set up what character is printed.

--
DuaneCraps
sdɐɹɔ ǝuɐnp