[vcf-midatlantic] Decent CRT TV FTAGH in Philly

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:43:17 EDT 2020

Hey all,

One of the other things currently consuming much space in the basement is a 25” or so late-‘90s Sony TV which takes RF, composite and component (but curiously not S-Video) and works pretty well for vintage consoles/computers. It was my main driver for NES/SNES/Commodore/etc until I finally got a proper Commodore monitor this winter. Free pickup in Philly, we’re easy access from 95 and 76, but I’m afraid I won’t be making it out to either of the August workshops (otherwise I probably would have just brought it).

Happy to share a picture or two, but I seem to recall the mailing list doesn’t handle picture attachments well.