[vcf-midatlantic] MOS Tech plant

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:55:55 EDT 2020

That exact point was made in the comments to the video, also likening it to “ISA” as in ISA-bus. It’s correct to say I-S-A, but I think many just say the word (I know I do), but it’s definitely not like the grassy stuff. I believe he claims he was a service rep or something like that, working out of the West Chester building.

I liked the video for what it was. I have also done that kind of trip, but I did it in 1998 when GMT Microelectronics was there (I believe they went bust in 2000 or 2001). I couldn’t drive around the building parking lot.

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini