[vcf-midatlantic] Upcoming workshops

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Jun 8 15:42:57 EDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:01 PM Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic <

> Jeff
>
> Just checking if workshops may possibly starting up again next month?

This is something I'm considering. The current restriction (as far as I can
tell) is about 10 people indoors, but that may change soon with stage 2 as
well as InfoAge reopening at the end of June.

> The Antique radio club @ InfoAge is having a hamfest / tailgating sale on
> July 25th
> Is was told by el Presidente Rich.
> Seems things may start getting back to “normal” soon.
>
> Mike R.
>
> > On Jun 7, 2020, at 3:05 PM, RICHARD LEE <radiorich at prodigy.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Mike...we are going to have our annual Hamfest/tailgate swap meet on
> July 25thon the grounds of InFo Age..I think you attended
> once?..anyway..join us reserve a space and sell that radio along with your
> other stuff...regards..Rich

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org