[vcf-midatlantic] Ebay Auction large Apple collection

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:36:29 EDT 2020

Curious if anyone has more info on this Ebay auction:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-Vintage-Apple-Computer-Museum-lot-Mac-Apple-II-Lisa-Mac-XL-RARE/333631279215

The lot appeared to have been sold already before but I guess the deal fell
through and it's up again.  Whenever these large collections go up for sale
it's always a crap shoot as you get a lot of stuff you don't want for the
few things you do.  The value of these kinds of collections is based  on
the four or five good items, the rest is a wash against the extra trouble
to cart such a large collection away and store it.

I am not personally interested, but I am curious if anyone in this group
would pay the current price.

Bill