[vcf-midatlantic] FFTCS Apple Portal Stylewriter Printers

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:41:10 EST 2020

eceived the following... If you're interested in a free portable printer
(you pay shipping) please contact me through

https://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

...and I will send your contact info to this person so that you can make a
deal

Bill

VintageComputer.net Inquiry Contact Information

<snip>

I have 3 portable Apple StyleWriter printers with software

CD (& floppies), which WORK fine, & more. I will donate to whomever

will pay for me to ship them to them. I hate to trash excellent

equipment.

VintageComputer.net