[vcf-midatlantic] Rescue needed: Tandy 4000 and more!

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Fri Mar 6 09:55:05 EST 2020

> Bob,
> The vcf midatlantic list (as it was set up) purges all attachments. (I hope
> this gets reconsidered at some point.)
> Can you put the pictures on imgur or a similar service, and link that?

Tandy 4000 was a beast! Used to drool over it sort-of in the Radio Shack
catalog. Family had a Tandy 1000SX. After it served it's useful life I
repurposed it with a BASIC program and relay board to control my dad's
Christmas lights. Then it died. Now I know it might of been bad cap type
of issue but I got rid of it years ago in a purge.

          - Ethan