[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2020-03-07

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Mar 7 22:11:42 EST 2020

About 16 visitors came today.
It started out with a 10 year old with high interest. He seemed to know
about a lot of the computers in the museum and had lots of questions. He
was my first "customer" who got a Print Shop printout. Most people didn't
have the patience or interest to wait for it. Another boy came with a group
of 5 also requested a printout even though it takes about 5 to 7 minutes to
print out. The mother of group was excited to see a clone of Zork (i.e.
Dungeon) on the 3B1.
I continued training Dennis as a docent. He is doing quite well and I'm
teaching about the different machines and history.
Dean, Drew, Tony were here doing various activities in the museum.
Repair workshop was going on and we had a decent turnout, went out to
dinner at Main Street Grill as usual.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org