[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East...

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 17:07:50 EDT 2020

Bill, the exhibitors are currently maxed out with available space, but as infoage may possibly have some additional space available we have not closed signups. Instead we have told any new signups that we are full with the potential for some additional space and will let them know when we know if more space is available (we will possibly know this Wednesday when I attend the bi-weekly Operations meeting at Infoage.)

We drafted a public update on the status of VCF East this afternoon. After edits and a VCF Board meeting tonight, it will be posted tomorrow morning at the latest.

As it stands right now everything is proceeding as scheduled. If circumstances warrant a change, we will change as needed.
We already have plans in place if a rescheduling of the event becomes necessary.

The public update goes into more detail, expect it to be on the website, social media and this email list by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Tony Bogan