[vcf-midatlantic] Soldering Temp and Gauge Wire?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:06:22 EDT 2020

Everyone will give their opinion.  Start with 80% and gage how easily
solder is melted to the component on the board.  Its really up to you.  A
good tip is just as important.  Quality solder too.  Higher quality, lower
temp needed.
Bill

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 7:33 AM John Heritage via vcf-midatlantic <