[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2020 Update

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:22:06 EDT 2020

Here in Ohio things are evolving fast, last week the governor stepped in and canceled an event that draws well over 300,000 people to Columbus for a weekend.

The cancellation was done with 3 days to go to the event and many people where either already at the event setting up as vendors, or had started their trip to get to Columbus, many tens of thousands of people voiced their displeasure and the organizer of the event is now not committing to bringing it back to Columbus next year.

All major sporting events in the state are being held without spectators. Even High School Basketball Tournaments are being held without spectators.

Nation wide E3 has been canceled in LA and NAB has been canceled in Las Vegas. It is also looking likely that Summer NAMM will also get the kibosh.

With travel restrictions being put in place that is going to further complicate things.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone