[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2020 Update

Peter Fletcher pfletch at mac.com
Thu Mar 12 15:54:29 EDT 2020

I’d say that is it then for me.  If the State of NJ doesn’t want events of size being held we ought listen to that.

I know this is going to be inconvenient, and frankly I have no idea if I’ll get the money I’ve paid for my hotel stay refunded or not, but I really don’t want to feel responsible for spreading a disease because people are touching my old keyboards and joysticks.

The VCF demographic is solidly middle age and older, exactly the people this is affecting most.

Not that I get a vote, but if I do have one, I vote to cancel and find a date later in the year.

-Pete