[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East - New Dates Announced!

Tony Bogan tony.bogan at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 12 17:33:10 EDT 2020

I have not. Our first priority was getting the dates and normal spaces. I
spoke to Joy, Mike Ruane, Gloria and Dan Jacobs today.
I will ask Jeff to reach out to them as well, thank you for suggesting it.
I would not have thought of it.

Tony

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 5:29 PM Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic <