[vcf-midatlantic] Blantant Attack on Kennett Classic!

Dean Notarnicola dean.notarnicola at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 12 19:02:04 EDT 2020

We had no choice. September and November were out.  Considering the only
two weekends at our disposal were the one we chose or the same one as your
event, we jumped through hoops to avoid rescheduling on the same dates as
your event. and considering the circumstances under which we had to do so
we would hope you would understand.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 6:49 PM Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic <