[vcf-midatlantic] Blantant Attack on Kennett Classic!

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:12:21 EDT 2020

Making lemonade out of lemons... wouldn't it be an incentive for those
regular visitors who travel long ways to to attend VCF East to also hang
around the area for less than an additional week to attend Kennett Classic?
Especially those who would would be flying in and might justify staying a
few extra days to do so. Why pay for two sets of round trip flights if they
wanted to go to Kennett Classic, too?

Not trying to incite violence here. It's just a thought.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:02 PM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <