[vcf-midatlantic] Lemonade RE: Blantant Attack on Kennett Classic!

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Fri Mar 13 21:36:45 EDT 2020

Bill and all,
Jeff has verbalized what I was thinking. To help people make a vacation of the two events, we need a list of fun places to visit - places geeks like us would find interesting - to fill the intervening week. The first thing I found is the Marshall Steam Museum (10 minutes from Kennett Square). Altoona and Gallitzin may be too far.
Jim