[vcf-midatlantic] Lemonade RE: Blantant Attack on Kennett Classic!

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:33:46 EDT 2020

Yes - I have been contacted by a number of people who privately expressed
their opinions and encouragement.  In fact I am surprised how many.

So we move on.  We are working out a great hotel/food deal and we have a
large open venue across the street from our shop for the event that we used
to use with the Kennett Makerspace.  Kennett Square is a few miles from
Longwood Gardens, not to mention Kennett Square's multiple brew pubs,
restaurants, art galleries and shops within walking distance of the shop.
Kennett Square is in between Philadelphia and Baltimore off rte 1.  Just
down the road is Winterthur, Brandwine Battlefield and all of the
Revolutionary War stuff, Joe Biden's house is nearby, the University of
Delaware, etc.  You could actually bring your significant other to a place
like this as there is plenty to do.

Did you know that there is new computer museum about 20 miles away in
Parkesburg called the "Computer Church" opening in the fall of 2020 (
http://www.thecomputerchurch.org/)?  System Source's Computer Museum is
about an hour and a half south down rte 1.  And those on their way east
from the middle of the country through PA should stop by the Large Scale
System Museum and their beautiful exhibits there.  I agree that someone in
the hobby might really want to make a week of it, there are many
less-out-of-the-the-way alternatives for those to the south and west.

There are alternatives!

Bill
KennettClassic.com

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 9:43 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <