[vcf-midatlantic] Lemonade RE: Blantant Attack on Kennett Classic!

Garrett Nievin gnievin at silvaire.org
Sat Mar 14 12:47:49 EDT 2020

I'm thinking of working in some bicycling in that week.  That time of year is the best.

Bill: is there a good place to lock a bike at or near Kennett Classic?

Also - I know where I'm going for breakfast on Sat Oct 17, the airport three miles down the road:
http://eaa240.org/eaa-chapter-240/pancake-breakfasts/
(they're having free airplane rides for kids that day, too, if you have any. Kids.)

Some bicycling thoughts:

I hear the Lancaster, PA area with its Amish country is excellent biking:
https://lancasterpa.com/bicycling/

I have ridden the NCR rail trail from northern Baltimore to York, PA and really enjoyed it:
http://www.bikewashington.org/trails/ncr/ncr.htm

Last year I biked on the Delaware Canal towpath on the way to VCF-E and loved it, and rode around Sandy Hook nat'l park as well:
https://www.dcnr.pa.gov/StateParks/FindAPark/DelawareCanalStatePark/Pages/Biking.aspx
https://www.fodc.org/visit-the-canal/towpath-trail/
https://www.nps.gov/gate/index.htm

Cheers,