[vcf-midatlantic] On our hobby

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:41:49 EDT 2020

“*That people in Maryland have a Maryland workshop, NJ in NJ, NY*

*in NY, and PA in PA all on the same day because there are too many **events
to avoid date conflicts.*”

It’s good problem to have, one that didn’t exist even ten years ago. The
biggest challenge to any organization is managing growth. If we work
together, we’ll find our way.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:26 PM Adam Michlin via vcf-midatlantic <