[vcf-midatlantic] Sol 20 update

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Tue Mar 17 17:56:38 EDT 2020

    My Sol 20 is up and running:

http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/S100/Sol20/

    As expected, I had to replace all of the foam pads in the keyboard. For
some reason, the TexElec pads hardly worked at all so I sacrificed a Sun Type
4 keyboard for its pads. Other than that, a couple of RAM problems (dirty DIP
switch and a defective 74LS157 multiplexer) were all that I had to fix.

    As time permits, I'll investigate getting a couple of 8" drives working
with a Micromation Doubler board. For now, I'm loading programs through the
serial port at 1200 baud.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us