[vcf-midatlantic] How's everyone doing?

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Fri Mar 27 14:08:38 EDT 2020

I’m in the same boat as many here.  Working from home full-time on a new gig I just started this week.  Of course, many TRS-80 projects continue to be on the queue.

If anyone here is interested we’re having another live TRS-80 Trash Talk on Zoom tomorrow at 4pm EDT.

I know you’re all on Zoom now so there’s no execuse!  :)  Everyone is welcome even if you don’t own a TRS-80.  Maybe you’ll learn something you didn’t know about one of the original trinity microcomputers.

https://zoom.us/j/567066261 <https://zoom.us/j/567066261>

Take care,
Pete