[vcf-midatlantic] How's everyone doing?

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Sat Mar 28 19:34:31 EDT 2020

    Things are okay here in State College, but the governor just put Centre
County on stay-at-home status until April 6. No gig money coming in though, so
my toy money account is static.

    I've been able to spend more time on the hobby. Lately, I've been posting
on Facebook in the Vintage {Computers | Microprocessors | Microcontrollers}
group. I'm powering up one vintage computer a day to make sure they still
work, and posting the pictures and description. Over the past 3 days, I've
done an HP 87XM, a TRS-80 Model 4, and an Eagle IIE-2.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us