[vcf-midatlantic] How's everyone doing?

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Sun Mar 29 09:51:02 EDT 2020

Still working, mostly from home. Wasn't that long a commute so not a lot of
extra time from that. Events cancelled gives some more free time. Since I
don't have to rush to get the VCF exhibit done have done some archiving of
TI development tools and Intel MDS/ISIS floppies and other stuff that has
been on the to get to list for mumbly years. Was poking at a hard drive
recently. Found a broken SIP resistor network and a DIP IC cracked in half.
The SIP resistors looks a little fragile but I though plastic DIP ICs were
almost indestructible.

All stay well. Everyone I know is still well.