[vcf-midatlantic] OT: HP 660LX Color Palmtop PC available

Bob Shuster bob at theshusters.com
Tue Mar 31 11:00:31 EDT 2020

I was going to toss this, but thought someone in the group might be interested in this Windows CE device from 1998.  In the box with manuals, two battery packs, stylus, power supply, modem card, a docking station, and an additional circuit board which I did not try to ID (perhaps leftover from a RAM upgrade?)  This does power up, but I’m sure the batteries need to be replaced.  Any interest?  Contact-free front porch pickup in Wyndmoor, PA (near the Fort Washington exit of the PA Turnpike.)  Contact me off-list if interested.

Btw, I finally powered up the 2006 Dell XPS 700 Jet Black which I had offered before (nobody wanted it.)  It had apparently never been powered up as the power cord is proprietary and was never out of the package.  Motherboard is bad.  :(  I pulled the three 500GB HDs and the rest is going to electronics recycling.  If anyone wants any bits of this, let me know too!  Dual video cards, RAM, dual optical drives, etc., all stuff easily pulled.  Look up the specs.

- Bob