[vcf-midatlantic] Swap Meet Reminder 11/7

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Nov 2 18:07:40 EST 2020

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:08 AM Bill Inderrieden via vcf-midatlantic <

> If you click on Jeff Brace's link, Google thinks you want to be in
> the Tyrrhenian Sea !!
>
> 40°00'00.0"N 11°00'00.0"E

Strange. Someone else mentioned that, I thought they were kidding. Not sure
what is happening there. The link works for me and when I paste it in too.
If I knew why it comes up incorrectly, then I could fix it.

> At first I thought Jeff is doing a little post Halloween spoof on us with
> his dry wit, however if you interrogate the link, you will see:
>
> 40.1848834,-74.0652735
>

> which Google correctly identifies the coordinates as the Wall Twp
> municipal lot across from Brookdale Community College, Wall Campus on
> Monmouth Blvd.
> So make sure your GPS's are correctly programmed for the above coordinates.
>
> AND DON'T END UP IN THE DRINK!!

Yeah!

> Bill Inderrieden

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783