[vcf-midatlantic] Swap meet was successful!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Nov 7 19:14:54 EST 2020

We had 20 vendors and dozens of buyers. The weather was great. Logistics
worked well. Everyone seemed happy. VCF raised a decent amount of money for
warehouse renovations. It seemed like vendors sold enough to be profitable
and get some good stuff from other vendors.

I got a lot of great constructive criticism about the event which was most
welcome. I took notes on how to improve for next time. This was the first
time VCF did a swap meet and we did a decent job. Any other feedback on
improving for next time would be great. Either replying here or privately.

We are hoping to do one or two swap meets per year.

I want to thank all the vendors who came.
I want to thank all the volunteers who helped with setup, especially Bill
Inderreiden who made and put up and took down all the roadside signs.
Thanks to Tony, Adam, Dean for getting all the VCF warehouse stuff for sale
and taking back at the end.
Chris Fala for help in breakdown.
And to Corey and his son for helping at the main desk.

Onto the next event!
Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783