[vcf-midatlantic] POSTPONED -- Vintage Repair Weekend 11/14-11/15 at System Source

rar rar at syssrc.com
Tue Nov 10 13:58:59 EST 2020

We are postponing the repair weekend at System Source due to a local spike in COVID-19 over the past week.  Several of the surrounding counties and Baltimore City  have restricted events to ten or fewer people, and we expect similar restrictions to go into effect by Friday evening in Baltimore County.

To a healthier 2021!  We expect to host again in February 2021 and November 2021.

Bob Roswell
broswell at syssrc.com
410-771-5544 ext 4336

Computer Museum Highlights<http://museum.syssrc.com/>