[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus and Covid-19

Martin Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Mon Nov 16 16:51:29 EST 2020

<https://twitter.com/GovMurphy>

Governor Phil Murphy @GovMurphy <https://twitter.com/GovMurphy>  6h
<https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status/1328350116282060802>

BREAKING: I’m signing an Executive Order RETIGHTENING restrictions on
gatherings to help stop the spread of #COVID19
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/COVID19?src=hashtag_click>. Effective
tomorrow:

Indoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 10 people Effective Nov 23rd:

Outdoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 150 people