[vcf-midatlantic] With New COVID Restrictions, Is Museum Affected?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Nov 16 20:17:27 EST 2020

Bill,

It's not likely that InfoAge Museum will shutdown unless ordered by the
Governor. Apart from a few occasions that brought in a lot of people at one
time such as scheduled boy scout tours or a Jewish holiday there haven't
been too many visitors at one time. Visitors have trickled in at a slow
pace over the last few months. Also the protocols that we have been using
already limit people to 10 at a time in a museum room. So even with the 10
person per room restrictions, InfoAge (and VCF) are already following them
and have been following them since re-opening in June.

I would expect that unless there is a order or some problem, InfoAge won't
shutdown. They are already following strict protocols such as limiting the
number of people, requiring everyone to wear a mask, taking temperatures at
the front desk, taking down contact tracing info, hand sanitizer, etc.

It is up to IA to make the call. In the VCF museum we are already limiting
people to 10 inside our museum and following all protocols for mask
wearing, temperature taking, and sanitizing.

Jeff

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 6:20 PM Bill Inderrieden via vcf-midatlantic <

> Indoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 10 people Effective Nov 23rd:
>
> Outdoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 150 people
>

> Now that Gov. Murphy has tightened restrictions, will there be any opening
> restrictions / hours to Info Age, and VCF?
>
> Bill Inderrieden

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783