[vcf-midatlantic] Televideo Model 925

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:32:21 EST 2020

Bobby,
Note back then that was the Wilmington Del. repair shop, now my business is
located in Kennett Square, PA. Kennettclassic.com for hours and location.
You'll need to make an appointment because I will need prep time to.set up
the Compupro and terminal.  Do you have 8" drive(s), cables and boot media?
Bill

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020, 10:28 PM Bob Aviles via vcf-midatlantic <