[vcf-midatlantic] Wanting to get into s100 homebrewing

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:13:51 EST 2020

Hi Randy,
  Good eye! I built it from a NOS bare board. It almost worked the first time. I had a tiny solder bridge between 2 traces which wasn’t that hard to do as there is no solder mask. It is one of the few S-100 boards I had built that wasn’t solder masked. I guess I got complacent.  I also have the BYT-8 front panel board but I have been looking for the enclosure for years. I may wind up getting one fabbed down the road if I don’t find one.
Regards,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone