[vcf-midatlantic] Dysan PAT-2+ floppy disk tester/exerciser schematic needed

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:58:31 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to repair a non-functional Dysan PAT-2+ tester/exerciser thay I
got off off eBay and a schematic would go a long way in helping me repair
the device.  The user manual is online on bitsavers but I have been unable
to find a schematic yet. Can anyone help?? Please contact me if you have a
lead on the schematic for the PAT-2+.. The schematic for the PAT 1 units
are online but the units are very different.
Thanks!
Jeff Galinat