[vcf-midatlantic] Modem banks

Kimberley Hart kimberley082018 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:39:10 EDT 2020

Port master 2/e with 30 sportster modems hanging off it. That is how Erol’s
internet started. They used the spinner racks from their video store to
hold them all.  I knew someone that worked there a little later, but the
story was passed down.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 4:36 PM Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <