[vcf-midatlantic] Modem banks

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:28:52 EDT 2020

If you look on eBay now, there’s a modern-ish MultiTech modem rack that literally has 7 desktop modems in it. On the rear of the crate, the DB25 sticks out and they have a power harness with 5.5mm coaxial power plugs.

The one I had years ago was the more conventional plugin card type. Killing myself for not keeping it.

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
Long Island S100 User’s Group