[vcf-midatlantic] Modem banks

Kimberley Hart kimberley082018 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:30:18 EDT 2020

Way back when I had a tour of the Digex data center and NOC. We were not
that large but I was in Baltimore for a ISP Conference and had extra time
so I setup a meeting.  It was a nice facility. After we were done my sales
guy asked me to hang on a second while he checked something.  As it turns
out the box was free at Camden Yards and the Orioles were playing. So we
grabbed anyone still at the office and free and headed on over to the
game.  We talked nerd stuff the whole time and paid little attention to the
game. As it turns out Ripken had just set the record for the most
consecutive games the games before.

Needless to say we went with Digex, no because of the box sets etc... but
because they were true heels and knew what they were doing.  Plus the boss
liked the price.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 8:14 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <