Commodore 1702 door

svcatitc at aol.com svcatitc at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 15:04:03 EDT 2020

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org  Writes:Wed Sep 2 13:48:24 EDT 2020

 Sounds like an Outer Limits episode where the world was taken apart and
 remade every moment and sometimes they made mistakes which is why when you
 lose your keys you find time in a place that you already searched.

I thought this was a Spielberg "Amazing Stories" episode, obviously not.

The episode is:
"A Matter of Minutes" is the third segment of the fifteenth episode from the first season (1985–86) of the television series The Twilight Zone.
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Matter_of_Minutes
I remember that scene where the couple is in the "Void of White Space"  and the  "Supervisor of the Maintenance of Time"  says:
(paraphrasing)

"Ya know how you go back to look for something you know is supposed to be there multiple times and then it finally is where you thoughtit should be?   That's us.  We forgot something.   We are now working on moving Christmas!"

I personally call them the "Minute-Ahead" men and you may hear me at a workshop cursing at them!!!!   I  DOOO BELIEVE!

Bill  Inderrieden