[vcf-midatlantic] Project of the day - Windows 3.11 386Enh on a floppy

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:22:40 EDT 2020

How about using one of the extended disk formats - 1.68MB or whatever
format IBM Used for their OS/2 floppies?   or is that not bootable?   (This
format was at least readable by standard 1.44 MB drives using standard
1.44MB disks.. )

Interesting challenge !

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 7:20 PM Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <