[vcf-midatlantic] vVCF Midwest Schdule

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:41:02 EDT 2020

Hello to our east-coast friends!  Many of you have probably heard
about our attempt to virtualize our show via other channels, but I
figured I would drop a note here as well that our schedule has been
posted:

http://vcfmw.org/virtual.html

We'll be presenting videos from community members sequentially
throughout the day Saturday, using YouTube's "Premiere" feature, as
well as keeping an open chat going on a bridged IRC/Discord channel. A
low-key affair for a likely rainy Saturday in the Midwest.  We'd love
to have you join us, but the videos will of course remain posted on
our YouTube channel for those who would like to check them out later
(or again!)

-jt

--
vcfmw.org / chiclassiccomp.org / nocarrier.net