[vcf-midatlantic] Need monitor for workshop

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:28:00 EDT 2020

Any SOG (sync-on-green) LCD panel works with SGI. I'm pretty sure there are some older Dell Panels around CDL or the warehouse which are SOG.

 Doug will need a cable - DB13W3 to VGA to connect to them. I'm pretty sure VCF doesn't have such a cable. I won't be there this weekend so I cannot bring one for him. Perhaps someone else can.

-andy