[vcf-midatlantic] Need monitor for workshop

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 11 12:34:21 EDT 2020

   I use NEC Multisync LCDs (1810X and 2080UX+ I think are the model
numbers) with a lot of SOG systems, but haven't tried them with any SGIs
yet.  They work fine on stuff like HP-9000 series 300 machines, etc.  I
use VGA to BNC adapter cables that are cheap on Amazon, and leave the
Hsync and Vsync BNCs dangling.

   Sometimes there is some banding and such, but it's still very usable.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA