Breakfast Order for Repair Workshop 9/13 Sunday morning

svcatitc at aol.com svcatitc at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 21:11:18 EDT 2020

I did a review of what happened concerning last workshop's Sunday breakfast.

I got the revised order from Jeff, however someone signed up last minute on the Google list,
leaving one breakfast sandwich short with the order on Sunday morn.

This is no one's fault, and my apologies to Alex J. for going hungry and signals crossed..

To alleviate this problem this weekend, I will only use the Google list and will view it finally by 11pm on Saturday night.
Insure that your B'fast orders are in by then,   After 11pm,   I will not look back.

Bill  Inderrieden