[vcf-midatlantic] Not quite so linked lists (of books)

Adam Michlin amichlin at swerlin.com
Sun Sep 13 21:51:25 EDT 2020

Great suggestions!

I'm leaning a bit more towards Woz's book "iWoz" on the Apple front.
I've read "Steve Jobs" and have to put "The Innovators" on my to read
list, but definitely found the former to be a long read.

Which reminds me of my favorite read, which isn't even a book:

https://www.folklore.org/

Commentary on the early days of the Mac by the people who made the Mac.