[vcf-midatlantic] Mac SE PRAM battery - replace with a holder

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:09:47 EDT 2020

I just dug out my old Mac SE to check the battery and it needs replacing. In the SE, it’s soldered to the motherboard.

I have replacements, both with leads (the original) and without (to be used with a holder). Other than not being original, any concerns or pitfalls with this approach?

I couldn’t think of any but I thought I’d throw it to the group. I still need to check the clearance on the cage, though.

Rich

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
Long Island S100 User’s Group