[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Swap Meet - Save the Date - Saturday November 7 (Rain: Sunday November 8)

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:12:07 EDT 2020

I have sold at & attended the SCARC in Sussex county hamfest for over 30
years and Kelly & his club always do a great job.  I have scored quite a
few vintage computer related items there over the years but the best
bargain I got there was a KIM-1 Rev B for $20 back in 2016 . The seller
said it didn't work but I brought it home, applied power, hit reset & it
came to life.  I think the seller might have confused the SST slide switch
for a power switch.  I entered the clock program & slot machine programs
from the "First Book of KIM" and they ran fine.  Hamfests are a great
source for finding vintage chips, passive components connectors, ribbon
cables, etc.  I always ran into quite a few VCF list members at area
hamfests and while many are hams, many are not.  So if you get a can, check
out the Sussex hamfest if you are able.
73,
Jeff - N2KWK

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:14 AM Kelly Leavitt via vcf-midatlantic <