[vcf-midatlantic] Kennett Classic Dinner Afterwards Info

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:12:43 EDT 2020

Anyone interested in going out as a group for dinner after the event closes
here is what I have so far

6PM.

I have had a few people contact me already to let me know they are
interested, keep them coming. I am going to speak with the restaurant
owners (I know a few of them) within walking distance to see what the best
deal is for us, depending on how many people we have by about Weds or so,
with the assumption that there will be persons joining in at the last
minute.

I will try to get a group rate/deal so we can keep it simple, but *nothing
is simple with COVID 19 *and I ask that you be flexible.  Dinner will be
outside, and I am leaning towards the Kennett Brewing Company a block away.
(kennettbrewingcompany.com) because they usually have a band that night.
Other options are La Verona and The Grain which also have outdoor dining.

We will organize seating based on who can sit together with their masks
off.  If that's not practical we'll have the restaurant pack it up and
we'll eat outside using the tables from the swap or as we can.

Stay tuned and let me know via
https//www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

Thanks.