[vcf-midatlantic] Moving files from an old 68k-Mac to an emulator or other machine

Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:20:54 EDT 2020

Maybe I’ve missed someone else mentioning it, but I strongly suggest BMOW’s
FloppyEMU, for archiving from vintage machines. That gives you disk images
that you can directly use, in emulators. Obviously, it requires an external
floppy port, to use easily, but you can connect one to an internal floppy
port, as a fallback.

I suspect everyone here is aware of this, but wanted to mention it.

- Alex

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 10:27 Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <