[vcf-midatlantic] Moving files from an old 68k-Mac to an emulator or other machine

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:39:33 EDT 2020

The floppy EMU is cool definately worth picking one up (for the earliest macs), there is also this for faster transfers (for Mac's that have the 25pin scsi)...

https://store.inertialcomputing.com/product-p/scsi2sd-v5.5.htm <https://store.inertialcomputing.com/product-p/scsi2sd-v5.5.htm>

I will note - sometimes the SCSI can be bad/flakey on systems w/ leaking caps. The Floppy port however almost always works.

-andy