[vcf-midatlantic] I'm going to Kennett Classic's event this Saturday, how about you?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Sep 23 12:13:58 EDT 2020

PS. I'm also looking to pick up some cool items for a display case in my
new house. I am fond of vintage electromechanical technology, so I'd be
interested in acquiring a telegraph key, mechanical adding machine,
sextant, perhaps a microscope, etc. ... it must be very clean and
presentable. Also would like to get some punched cards, a disk pack, a
roll of punched tape, and an 8" floppy.