[vcf-midatlantic] Why we do what we do - Cub Scout Pack 113 visits the VCF Museum

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Sep 27 14:36:05 EDT 2020

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 9:56 AM Adam Michlin via vcf-midatlantic <

> Sorry for the FB link, but it should work without a FB account.
>
> Cub Scout Pack 113 visits the VCF Museum:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/cubpackfun/posts/2723468621260446

OK. Great! I didn't know that they shared already. That is great!

> Bravo, Jeff!

Thanks. I love giving tours to kids like this. I keep refining the tour
each time, and finding ways to engage them, and make it fun, memorable and
learn something.

>          -Adam

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783