[vcf-midatlantic] VCF Mid-West 16 (2021)

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Aug 4 05:34:16 UTC 2021

So who's going?

Looks like I'm going to be able to go this year despite it being a busy
time for me helping with West and organizing East. I'm making the effort
since I have never been and only heard from other people about this show.

I booked a flight and looking into hotels and wondering what the
availability of uber/lyft rides from the airport look like.

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org